We got a huge storm today. Black skies, hail, tornado watches, LOTS of rain. I got soaked. It was great. :D
Success!! One of my watermelon plants has an itty-bitty baby watermelon on it. I am so ridiculously excited about this, it's almost embarrassing.
Watching hermit crabs fight over a snail's shell newly freed of its former occupant has to be one of the funniest things, ever. I don't know why they don't show it on Pay-Per-View. Seriously.
I have Open for Business for Sims 2 now. I promptly set myself to creating Gnomeworld, where all they sell are lawn gnomes. Oh, you're just jealous that you didn't think of it first. :P
Tonight: Comments are replied to. I am such the slacker. -_-
And finally, a quote:
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
Success!! One of my watermelon plants has an itty-bitty baby watermelon on it. I am so ridiculously excited about this, it's almost embarrassing.
Watching hermit crabs fight over a snail's shell newly freed of its former occupant has to be one of the funniest things, ever. I don't know why they don't show it on Pay-Per-View. Seriously.
I have Open for Business for Sims 2 now. I promptly set myself to creating Gnomeworld, where all they sell are lawn gnomes. Oh, you're just jealous that you didn't think of it first. :P
Tonight: Comments are replied to. I am such the slacker. -_-
And finally, a quote:
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
(no subject)
Date: 2006-08-25 08:29 am (UTC)Hermit crabs are awesome to watch. I miss the hermits at Earthbound. They were cute- the big ones were usually pretty friendly.
(no subject)
Date: 2006-08-28 04:02 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2006-08-28 04:10 am (UTC)