Heeeheehee!

NSFW Jul. 5th, 2008 09:01 am
seidoo_ryuu: (Robin:  coy/amused)
[personal profile] seidoo_ryuu
I have the "Quote of the Day" feed on my flist. This one popped up today:

"Books to the ceiling,/ Books to the sky,/ My pile of books is a mile high./ How I love them! How I need them!/ I'll have a long beard by the time I read them." - Arnold Lobel

That sounds about right. ^^

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-05 04:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lokis-raven.livejournal.com
I love that!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-05 05:10 pm (UTC)
beccastareyes: Image of Sam from LotR. Text: loyal (Default)
From: [personal profile] beccastareyes
I remember someone quoting someone on an author's blog that they couldn't be friends with someone who thought they had enough bookshelves. (Which lead to the observation that there is a time when anyone thinks they finally have enough bookshelves -- i.e., right after you purchased a bunch and the books haven't multiplied to fill them yet.)

Profile

seidoo_ryuu: (Default)
Sara

May 2016

S M T W T F S
1234567
8910 11121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags