seidoo_ryuu: (Teehee!)
[personal profile] seidoo_ryuu
So yesterday, because I get sucked into these things on the Internet and end up reading them for hours, I was perusing The Oatmeal's website, reading comics. And I read this one (relatively SFW, but there is a lot of mention of one's ass).

I go into the bathroom at work today, into one of the stalls, and spot the toilet seat cover dispenser. And I am reminded of this line, when talking about how seat covers on toilets with an automatic flusher can be...a challenge: "It's like playing nude musical chairs with Skynet."

And I start giggling. Audibly. In the bathroom, at work. Just me, sitting in the stall, giggling.

I'm fairly certain my co-workers think I'm nuts.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-04-24 03:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yuuo.livejournal.com
Oh Sara.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-04-24 09:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shewolfe.livejournal.com
Tee Hee!

*Giggle fit*

Tee Hee!

This is going to follow me for the rest of the day..I know it.

Profile

seidoo_ryuu: (Default)
Sara

May 2016

S M T W T F S
1234567
8910 11121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags